Friday, December 23, 2011

To: BaoTing and JenMin.

BaoTing say she follow my blog.

So I write this post for her.






They are really great people I met in church.

I love to chat with them.

Although they look funny on stage but they are so cool behind the stage.

Every time they will be around and I love to chat with them.

Learn a lot from them.

They are really cool friend.






I don't know my praise appreciated by them or not.

But I really think their performance is great.

Every time I saw their performance I will tell myself.

Must be a performer like them.

Put all their heart in their performance.

So I must do more in my DRUM.

Improve my skill and learn to enjoy and love my own music.






Today I tell JenMin must be my friend forever.

She say SURE!

=D

We will be.









They are cool people with the characteristic that really impress me.

I believe they will be great in the future.






Jesus will give you the best path in life.

Just follow Him then you will really enjoy your life and achieve the goal that God set for you.







Go on !

My Friend !








BarnabasOung Ziyu.=D

1 comment:

CAMILA'S ... said...

very touching ...if i m them i must cry one..TT